Being an Eco friendly brand was a big priority when building this business. With all the awareness and research out there, being sustainable is now expected. The word 'Eco friendly' gets thrown around a lot that's why we want to be as transparent as possible. More and more people are looking into where they purchase from and we are proud to say we are doing everything we can to help our planet.
It was very important to us when we were looking for a manufacturer that they be ethical and have the proper working conditions for their employees. Our pieces are designed in Australia and manufactured in Bali. Here are some things our manufacturers do to ensure ethical work practices:
- Working from 10am-5pm with a maximum of 35 working hours per week.
- Prioritizing equality as they have both male and female employees.
- All employees are aged between 27 years and 45 years.
- The team have been working together for 4.5 years.
- With COVID-19 restrictions majority of the workplace will be working from home, with limited employees left in the workplace.
Being Eco friendly doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality, looks & feel.
The fabric used to create our swimwear is crafted in Italy, using recycled nylon from recycled plastics. It is a high quality fabric that has UV protection, sunscreen, chlorine and pilling resistance.
To pack your orders we have done our best to minimise as much waste as possible. Our swing tags, hygiene seals, stickers, tissue paper and thank you cards are all made from recycled materials and our mailers are compostable.
We are so glad to be able to bring you beautiful pieces that limit harm to our planet.